Monday, May 20, 2013

BLOG HITS CROSSED 5000

Hits for our Blog across the world crossed 5000 on May 24, 2013. The latest 1100 hits came only in two months. This is the POWER OF HANUMA and the success of all of us...The Sundarakanda Family...Following the latest hits list from various areas from the World...

(మన బ్లాగ్ కి వచ్చిన హిట్ లను చూస్తుంటే ఆశ్చర్యం కలుగుతుంది. ఇది మన రాష్ట్రానికే పరిమితం కాలేదండీ. ప్రపంచంలో చాలా దేశాల వారు దీన్ని చూశారు. చూస్తున్నారు.ఈ కింది టేబుల్ చుస్తే ఆ విషయం తెలుస్తుంది).
EntryPageviews
India
3749
United States
1142
Russia
360
Germany
146
Oman
64
South Korea
47
Latvia
39
Ukraine
44
United Arab Emirates
32
Egypt
27

TOTAL                  5850
Amazing…Overwhelming…Highly excited to note that the Blog I am organizing for our Guruji Sriman Srungaram Singaracharya is widely seen, across the continents…Really I feel very much excited to note it. When I gone through the History of the Hits registered for the Blog regionwise, I noticed that out of Total 5850 Visitors Till 10th JUNE 2013…United States registered a big hits of 1142 after My Homeland India…Even People from Russia, Latvia, Germany, Egypt, Ukraine, South Korea, UAE, Canada visited this site…Going by the nature of this site (entirely devotional and also for our guruji and his programmes and also the Language it is published (Telugu) this type of response is highly appreciated…Many of the people who are visiting this site may not know the language…Overwhelmed with joy I am proposing to give a small write up in English for all my upcoming posts for the benefit of other language readers…I have also put translation button in the sidebar...Through that link other language viewers can see the translated version of posts in their own language...Please Bless me…I also request all the visitors of this blog to write their valuable comments to enable me to further improve it in future…I will also try to give brief write ups to all my previous posts depending on availability of time…In this series I will give a brief write up on our Guruji and his mission of life shortly…
2013 MAY 31 ACHIEVED RECORD HITS OF 81 IN A SINGLE DAY...







































1 comment:

  1. Grate achievement. god bless your family
    SrungaramSingaracharyulu

    ReplyDelete